Big mistake as a New reader

Big mistake as a New reader 

Here, I am sharing my 3 mistakes as a reader. I hope you will find it useful.

1.Overcommit 

⏩When we started something mostly we over-commit like 100-page reading per day. 2nd day we don't find it interesting, getting bored with it.
We can start with a baby step like 1-page per day. 

2.Bestseller books 

⏩If you are reading you must know your WHY you are reading it for fun, gain knowledge, explore a new topic.
⏩A year ago, I bought one book (bestseller )related to scientific theory.
Let me clarify that I am a commerce student I didn't have any interest in scientific theory(black hole concept).
I didn't try to find out about that book 
I just saw the bestseller tag and I bought it.
I did not read that book, yet.

3. Taking a pause 

⏩As a reader, everyone wants to read more books. So we read read read and read. 
So take some break, take pauses between reading time, Reading scheduled.
⏩This break makes you more clear, peaceful, happy. You can enjoy your reading. 


#QOTD:  which mistake you made as a reader?

A lot of love to you 
Deadly_combination 💚

Popular posts from this blog

Helpful app (social app) related to book community

4 Books that helps to improve your mood quickly

Books for Quality Growth